Testing your knowledge helps you advance your goals.
*PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE.*
Courses with proctored exams are identified in the Catalog,
on the course homepage, and your instructor will discuss this in class.
For questions please contact a
Student Success Coordinator 816-279-7000 ext. 1100
*To request a Webcam for Proctoring, please Click HERE
Accessing Your Exam
- Download and install proctoring software from the course home page (This step only required for first proctored exam).
- Upload Photo ID and a close-up of your face via smartphone. (This step only required for first proctored exam).
- Click on the exam from your course page.
- Verify your identity
- Attempt exam (Students may attempt the proctored exam any time during the last week of the course).
Guidelines for Proctoring:
- You must show your photo identification to the proctor.
- You have 2 hours for the test.
- The test is CLOSED BOOK.
- You may use 1 page (8.5 x 11, front and back) of handwritten notes.
- Your exam must be taken in a private secluded area, in order to be accepted as a valid proctored exam.
- No printed notes will be allowed.
*Certain tests will be allowed calculators. Please consult your instructor.
To review the Proctoring Policy please click here
American Business & Technology University
1018 W. St. Maartens Dr
Saint Joseph MO, 64506
Toll Free: 800-804-1388
General eMail: email@example.com