ABTU strives to reduce the amount of time and money you spend on your education and training.
We understand that your time is valuable and you want to make the most of your prior coursework, military and professional training. Unlike some other schools, ABTU makes it a top priority to accept the maximum amount of transfer credits for our incoming students.
We know that transferring credit at some schools is very difficult. We streamline the process and welcome your transfer credits and will do everything we can to maximize the amount of transfer credits possible.
Let us review your transcripts at no cost. You may be much closer to earning your degree than you think. Provide us with some very basic information using the transfer credit evaluation link below and within a couple of days we can give you a more accurate idea of how many credits will transfer to our University.
Disclaimer* The acceptance for ABTU’s transfer credits is determined by the receiving institution.
There are several ways we can review your courses:
1) You can do a print out or PDF capture of your current courses and upload them for our review.
2) Take a picture of your unofficial transcript and email it to us or upload it.
3) Mail us your transcripts or type up a listing of your courses and send them to us.
Recognized Organizations for Advanced Placement
The following organizations are recognized organizations from which ABTU will accept transfer credits.
- ACE – American Council on Education, College Transfer Credit Recommendation Service.
- CLEP Testing
- SMART Transcripts
- AARTS Transcripts
- CompTia Certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- CCAF – Community College of the Air Force
Articulation agreements allow students transferring to ABTU a smoother transition between schools while maximizing credits that will transfer.
For example, if you have an Associate of Applied Science degree from an articulating school, you may transfer the whole degree into ABTU and continue towards your Bachelor’s degree without any loss of credits. This convenient process saves time and money for our students.
If you are transferring credits from a non-articulating university, we can accept up to a maximum of 75% of your credits towards your program of choice at ABTU.
American Business and Technology University has articulation agreements with the following universities:
- Abraham Lincoln University – School of Law
- Broadview University
- California Intercontinental University
- California Southern University
- College of Business & Technology
- Penn Foster
School Closing Relationships
- Broadview University
- ITT Tech