- 2017-2018 University Catalog
- 2017-2018 Catalog Addendum
The catalogs listed below are not up to date and may include programs that we no longer offer. Please click Here to contact us about your interest.
- 2016-2017 University Catalog
- 2015-2016 University Catalog
- 2014-2015 University Catalog
- 2013-2014 College Catalog
Years prior to the 2013-2014 academic year may be requested by contacting us Here.
The university catalog is not always the most up to date document representing the university programs, policies and procedures.
University Policies can be found here in digital form.
University Programs Offered can be found here in digital form.
University contact information can be found here in digital form.
Digital form information will be updated frequently and is considered the most accurate information at any given time.
Gainful Employment and Consumer Information Statistics
The information within this page is published in accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended). Below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to the public by American Business and Technology University.
Gainful Employment and Consumer Information Statistics are gathered using industry standard requirements outlined by the Department of Education and the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. The information below is divided into 3 sections.
Section 1 contains General Consumer Information, including graduation and satisfaction rates.
Section 2 contains gainful employment and completion rates for all ABTU programs.
Section 3 contains information and resources relating to Title IV Federal Student Financial Aid and GI Bill funding.
*If you have any questions regarding the information published on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Graduation & Satisfaction Rates
2) Gainful Employment Disclosures for ABTU programs:
- Information Technology Certificate
- Healthcare Specialist Certificate
- Business Administration & Information Technology – Technical Diploma
- Computer Programming and Systems Design
- Criminal Justice
- Health Information Technology
- Network Administration and Information Security
- Business Administration and Information Technology – AAS
- Computer Programming and Systems Design – AAS
- Criminal Justice- AAS
- Health Information Technology – AAS
- Network Administration and Information Security – AAS
- Business Management in the Global Economy – BAS
- Business Management in the Global Economy – Marketing – BAS
- Information Systems Engineering – Networking & Security – BAS
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
- Master of Business Administration – Project & Operations Management – MBA
3) Financial Aid Information & Resources
- ► Net Price Calculator
- ► GI Bill Information
- ► Voter Registration Form
- ► Entrance Loan Counseling
- ► Exit Loan Counseling
- ► College Navigator
- ►Publications including college catalog