Gainful Employment and Consumer Information Statistics
The information within this page is published in accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended). Below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to the public by American Business and Technology University.
Gainful Employment and Consumer Information Statistics are gathered using industry standard requirements outlined by the Department of Education and the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. The information below is divided into 3 sections.
Section 1 contains General Consumer Information, including graduation and satisfaction rates.
Section 2 contains gainful employment and completion rates for Title IV eligible programs.
Section 3 contains information and resources relating to Title IV Federal Student Financial Aid and GI Bill funding.
*If you have any questions regarding the information published on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Graduation & Satisfaction Rates
2) Gainful Employment Disclosures for ABTU degree programs:
- Computer Programming and Systems Design – AAS
- Network Administration and Information Security – AAS
- Business Administration and Information Technology – AAS
- Criminal Justice- AAS
- Health Information Technology – AAS
ABTU Bachelor and MBA level programs will produce their first graduating cohort in the Fall of 2016. Gainful employment data for these programs will be published in March of 2017.
Technical Diploma programs are under their first year (2016) of Title IV eligibility. Gainful employment data for these programs will be published in March of 2017.
3) Financial Aid Information & Resources
- ► Net Price Calculator
- ► GI Bill Information
- ► Voter Registration Form
- ► Entrance Loan Counseling
- ► Exit Loan Counseling
- ► College Navigator
- ►Publications including college catalog