Education Pays: What can you do with an Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree?
Today’s business environment seeks people who possess quality industry-current and relevant knowledge and skill set.
- In most cases, an MBA degree is required for executive and senior management positions.
- There are some companies who will not even consider applicants unless they have an MBA degree.
- The MBA is one of the most sought after degrees in the world by professionals.
- MBA holders have a greater opportunity for employment and advancement, open doors to future opportunities, or a new career path.
Why ABTU Online MBA?
When it comes to MBA degrees, there are many different disciplines that can be pursued and combined to create a winning combination.
- ABTU offers MBA programs among the most valuable and highly sought degrees in today’s job market. You can seek a general MBA or customize your degree by selecting an area of concentration to align with your career goals and enhancement in your professional field.
- With each MBA concentration, you will still have the general MBA knowledge of theory and application of business and management principles with an added focus on a vital business function.
- The MBA program equips students with knowledge that can be applied to a variety of real world business situations.
- You can complete the program in 24 months taking one course at a time for a total of 36 credit hours. With maximum transfer credits (9) and by taking courses simultaneously, learners can complete the degree program in as little as 18 months.
You attend an accredited program comparable to the best MBA programs.
- Our faculty have academic credentials and years of relevant business experience and certifications helping you build knowledge and skills needed to lead and manage innovation and creativity within your organization.
- Our courses use many of the same resources as the nations top on-campus schools.
- Case studies and projects are real world and industry-current business problems and solutions.
- You can immediately apply what you learn to everyday life
ABTU’s online MBA program is offered in the same unique interactive, innovative, online platform as our other degree programs.
- You meet with a live instructor once per week in a virtual classroom that allows you to see and communicate with your instructor using voice and video technology.
- Live lectures, along with learning modules, are recorded and can be reviewed at any time to accommodate your busy schedule. ABTU courses are 100% online, and accessible 24/7.
- You can attend class on your Apple or Android devices (phone, tablet, personal computer, and television). You can attend from anywhere with Internet access; you move, the program moves with you….whether you are in United States or anywhere in the world.
ABTU offers one of the most affordable MBA programs in the nation. The average price for a MBA can exceed $60, 000,* but ABTU offers its MBA for under $10, 000 (includes tuition, books, software, and all associated costs of the program).
- Tuition and books can be an IRS tax deduction or credit in the United States (see http://www.irs.gov/uac/Tax-Benefits-for-Education:-Information-Center for more information and please check with your tax preparer for specific information).
- For more tuition and funding information click here