We deliver education to you, wherever you are.The map below illustrates students accessing our university from around the world:
American Business & Technology University has changed the way online education is delivered worldwide. You now gain direct access to the professor with live audio and video. This type of electronic learning is more credible and provides more support than traditional online education.
ABT University is DEAC Accredited. Professors teach live from the US up to 3 days per week. At least one of those lectures is on Saturday so that you can manage school and work with your busy schedule. Additionally, all live lectures are recorded for 24/7 play-back.
International students will be able to participate in the live lectures, which are broadcasted from ABTU’s learning platform. Tests must be completed online, using a video proctor, or at a local, authorized testing center approved by the university.
In order to enroll at the American Business & Technology University (ABTU) students must be able to demonstrate English proficiency.
Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction, must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English through one of the following as described below.
If you do not meet the requirements, ABTU provides training for well known English proficiency tests. Please visit the ESL page by clicking here.
Undergraduate Degree Requirements
For Undergraduate Degrees:
– 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
– 61 on the Internet Based Test (iBT)
– 6.0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS)
– 44 on the PTE** Academic Score Report.
– 12 years of high school or equivalent is required in addition to English proficiency
– 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)
– 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT)
– 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS)
– 50 on the PTE Academic Score Report; First
– A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS’s English as a Second Language Placement Test;
– A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam;
– A minimum B2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge;
If you require ESL training, please click here to learn more about the preparation course.
If you meet the requirement, please click here to apply to the University.
International Student Fees:
-Foreign Transcript Evaluation Fee: $100
-International Student Registration Fee: $50
With an internet access, you can access our University from anywhere in the world.