Gainful Employment and Consumer Information Statistics
The information within this page is published in accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended). Below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to the public by American Business and Technology University.
Gainful Employment and Consumer Information Statistics are gathered using industry standard requirements outlined by the Department of Education and the Distance Education Accrediting Commission. The information below is divided into 3 sections.
Section 1 contains General Consumer Information, including graduation and satisfaction rates.
Section 2 contains gainful employment and completion rates for all ABTU programs.
Section 3 contains information and resources relating to Title IV Federal Student Financial Aid and GI Bill funding.
*If you have any questions regarding the information published on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Graduation & Satisfaction Rates
2) Gainful Employment Disclosures for ABTU programs:
- AAS Business Administration and Information Technology
- AAS Computer Programming and Systems Design
- AAS Criminal Justice
- AAS Health Information Technology
- AAS Network Administration and Information Technology
- TD-Business-Administration and Information Technology
- TD-Computer-Programming and Systems Design
- TD-Health-Information Technology
- TD-Network-Administration and Security
3) Financial Aid Information & Resources
- ► Net Price Calculator
- ► GI Bill Information
- ► Voter Registration Form
- ► Entrance Loan Counseling
- ► Exit Loan Counseling
- ► College Navigator
- ►Publications including college catalog
- I.T. Specialist Certificate
- Healthcare Specialist Certificate
- Business Specialist Certificate
- Technical Certificate in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate in Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Technical Certificate in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Healthcare
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration – MBA